Spoilers Alert – Some of the finest reactions over Game of Thrones S8E5
- Game of Thrones season 8, episode 5 arrives and everyone is going crazy.
- There are different types of reactions on the chaotic episode.
- One type is happy but the other is not.
Game of Thrones Episode 5 of Season 8 leaves everyone shocked.
The people who are mad about it, are saying that Dany should have avoided the chaos when Kings Landing surrendered. The killing and burning of innocent people are being criticized by the fans.
Those who support it:
Obviously, we have a large number of fans who are supporting what Dany just did. They’re supporting it with a logic that Dany has been planning for it since the beginning. She has been saying she’ll attack Kings Landing when her dragons grow.
She’s being supported with the following reasons:
- Missandei was killed by Cersei in the previous episode and Dany had to take the revenge.
- She has been saying the same throughout the season and now she has actually done it.
- Last but not least, Game of Thrones was always about facing the unexpected and this is what we did.
Let’s take a look at the memes and reactions of fans on the 5th episode:
The wait is finally over:
— 25 (@Bobbyypinn) May 13, 2019
Dany’s resemblance with Hitler:
— Aladdin ✪ (@El_llooll) May 13, 2019
This is what it has always been:
Hahaha what did y’all expect of course this show went batshit of course ur disappointed of course everybody’s dying THIS IS ALL THE SHOW HAS EVER BEEN #GOTS8E5
— Luke Orlando (@Luke_Or_Lando) May 13, 2019
And here is a “hot take”
Hot take: commenters seem to be imputing their own view of morality over #GOTS8E5 i.e. it’s ok for #Dany to crucify the slavers because they traded slaves – not, this was wrong, even if they were bad. It’s ok to burn the Tarleys because they didn’t bend the knee
— Karla Rove (@RoveKarla) May 13, 2019
Hey! Let’s talk about the tears of Cersei:
— Josh O’safe⚕ (@josh_safe) May 13, 2019
And some of the true Dany fans are disappointed:
— ♡ Echo ☆ (@alwayshereforhs) May 13, 2019
Which side are you on?
Do you support the chaotic Dany or you wanted a peaceful ending of this episode? Leave a comment below and let us know.